




Bug and Bear went to Papa and Grandma's house today and will be spending the night, coming home sometime around noon tomorrow... But before they went, we promised them they could play in the pool. A little fun before the real fun started. They both enjoyed splashing around and riding on the seal and the elephant. Then they played a game of water basketball, and splashed some more! Bug is just learning how to hold her breath under the water, and I was trying so hard to get her to lay on her back and do it but she said it was too cold. I did get a pic of her with her head under water, but since she went in face down, all you can see is the back of her head, so I wont post it. I'll keep trying to get her face up, she is so proud of her new "amazing trick!"
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Water Fun!
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment