

Most of you already know that one of my biggest hobbies is making websites. But that also includes making graphics, and graphic editing. I'm a big fan of Paint Shop Pro... However, I don't own this program, so I usually just download the free 30 day trial, and do as much as I can in the trial time. Well I have PSP downloaded on my computer, but I don't use my computer right now. I use the laptop. Yesterday I got the itch to make some new graphics, so I went to the JASC software's website, only to find out that it's got a new name. It is now Corel. They have a new program called Paint Shop Pro X and it's the only PSP under free trial, so I decided to download it. For a 56K dial up modem connection, it will take me approx. 8 hours to download this program! I've been working on it for 2 days now so I don't tie up the phone line all day. I have to download this, I'm addicted to editing. As you can see from my pictures, I have alot of fun with it. The picture of me as an Angel was one of my first attempts. I was 18 years old in that picture. The other picture is Aunt Sue in a Halloween costume. As you can see from that one, I made it in 2000. Both of these graphics were very simple to edit. I've made all kinds of fun things over the years. I suppose I should just buy the Paint Shop Pro program, but since it is priced at $100.00, that may be easier said than done. Anyhow I just wanted to vent a little and show some of my early graphics.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Graphic Editing
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment