Friday, June 30, 2006

365 Days

Well it's official. 365 more days until my actual wedding day! To me, that's a little scary because we started planning this 6 months ago, and I feel like we haven't gotten anything done. And now 6 months have gone by like the blink of an eye and I'm scared that the next 6 months will go by just as fast. When I try and think of what still needs to be done, I can't think of much, however since we are doing this without a wedding planner, I am sure I am forgetting even the most obvious things. I will have to relook over every little detail again and again. Even though we have 12 months left I feel like time is running out. I'm sure I'm not the only bride to be that has felt this way, however I have a bad habit of watching shows like Bridezillas and Wierd Weddings, and even with the most extensive planning, things can and sometimes do go wrong. We're trying to decide what time in the evening to start the wedding, since June is hot until late. Also, what about mosquitos? How do we keep them at bay? I know, I'm worrying about things that I shouldn't be, but well, I've never done this before!!!

No comments: