Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Staci

Well today is Staci's 25th birthday! Staci and I have been friends for 19 years now I think. I remember when we were little and her Mom would babysit me. Staci and I had so much fun. Then when her little sister Jamie was born, I became a second Mom to her, everytime I was at their house, or if we went to a store, Jamie would have me carry her around on my hip just like a baby... I think I did that until she was 8 years old!!!! Hard to believe she'll be 16 in a couple days! I remember walking over to Staci's house every Tuesday night, (often barefoot... It was only 2 blocks away!) to help Staci babysit Jamie and also to watch our favorite show, "Tales From The Crypt". Staci and I have been through so much as friends... We were there for each other when our high school crushes dumped us and we each needed a shoulder to cry on. She came to the hospital when both of my kiddos were born, and I went for her Daughter's birth as well. (Which she named Amanda) I was there for her when her Mom passed away suddenly. She was there when my dog died. (I think she cried harder than I did...) We've got countless good memories from growing up, and I hope that over the years, we continue to keep those memories, as well as come up with new ones. Thank you Staci.... "Spacey Jack-ass" for being my friend... I love you Sis, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

No comments: