Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

Our Father's Day was a little different this year... My own Father was out of town, so since I was unable to spend the day with him, we spent the day at Uncle Bryan's house... Hey, if I can't see my Dad, I have to borrow someone else's right? We arrived for a brunch around 11:30 and spent all day at Robin's new house swinging on the swing which is attached to a HUGE tree. In fact, to hang the swing, the previous owners shot the rope up to the tree with some sort of spear gun or something. When the kids sat on the swing, their feet were about 4 feet off the ground. When swinging, they covered a large portion of the yard, so it was more like flying than swinging. We put Bug and Bear on the swing together. It was so cute! I just wish I had our camera. Unfortunately, our camera battery died on Saturday while we were at the museum. The kids played hard with all their cousins and the brunch was awesome! Finally around 5:00 we were able to drag the kids out of there so we could have some time to relax. All in all, it was a pretty fun day.

1 comment:

Munchkin Inc. said...

Oh, that does sound like fun. Too bad we couldn't be there!