We've started packing our things into the trailer, hoping to get most of it moved by Wednesday. If the trailer gets filled we'll take it to the new house and drop everything off, then come back and do it again. This is the part of moving that I hate the most! In less than 3 years, we've lived in 4 houses and this will be the 5th. I can't wait until we can just buy a house and not have to move anymore. We've decided that when that day comes, we will have a large bonfire and burn all of our moving boxes. Now that would be a party! Hopefully we can buy a house by next year since Bug starts school and we don't want to transfer her. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!!! Since I'm the only one home all day, I get to take care of the kids, pack, and move everything down to the garage to be loaded into the trailer tonight. I'll be lucky if I don't collapse from exhaustion by this afternoon. I'm planning on giving Bug and Bear each a box and having them pack up their toys. That way they'll be out of my way, and helping at the same time. If this wasn't already hard enough, both this weekend and next weekend we have plans that we have to go to, and that only leaves the evenings during the week to get anthing done. Ohwell, I'll be glad to be out of this house. The landlords are just wicked and I can't stand it anymore. We've had no freedom at this house. It's sad that we have to move though, I like living in this area and we are close to everything. Let's just hope that things start to get better for us soon.

3 comments:
That does sound like a pain! I know that misery loves company, so I will tell you that we will be moving soon too. I will try to juggle our move with my work and school schedule, oh and Munchkin. Let us know if we can be of any help!
Moving? You?? Where are you moving to? It better not be far away! I don't get to see Munchkin enough as is!
Not far away! We are moving to Holladay in about a month or two. I am so excited...YIPEE! I'm sure you will see an upcoming blog about it sometime soon.
Post a Comment