
My name is "Bug". Mommy calls me that because of the picture where my hair was standing straight up like little antennas. I'm 4 years old! I get to start Kindergarten next year and I'm sooooo excited. I like fairies, butterflies, and playing with Barbies. You would think I'd be all girl but I'm not. I'm the biggest Tom-Boy you'll ever meet. I love to play in the dirt and I absolutely LOVE playing with creepy crawly worms!!! I love to explore and I enjoy the outdoors. Camping is alot of fun because I get to be as dirty as I want, and nobody cares. I'm a bit of a brat and I'm working on my manners but it's just so hard to be nice all the time and I get frustrated alot. I am learning how to write now and it has been alot of fun. I wrote my name once with Mommy's help. I was so proud of myself. I love to watch Disney movies... Oh and my Papa and Grandma's house is my favorite place to be. Mommy changed my nick name to "Love-Bug" after everyone said it was mean for her to call me a bug. I have a little Brother... He can be a brat too. He's always in my room. And he likes to play with my toys. I hope you enjoy my Mommy's blog!

Saturday, April 01, 2006
"Bug"
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment