Saturday, April 01, 2006

Introduction




Okay so I'm a 25 year old stay at home Mom. My Daughter is 4 and I call her "Bug" short for "Love-Bug" and my Son will be 3. He's known as "Bear" short for "Sugar-Bear". I love them to death although sometimes I feel like ripping my hair out. Of course I'm sure all Moms feel that way at least once in their lives. This is my first attempt at a blog, so please be patient with me. Things have been pretty stressful lately, as we've been trying to find a place to move to, and also trying to plan our wedding. It's supposed to be happy and exciting but it's hard to be happy when everything we buy has to be packed away. I'm hoping to find a new place soon so things will settle back into routine again. Then we will be able to relax a little. At least for another year...

1 comment:

Munchkin Inc. said...

I am glad to see that you have started blogging. This is a very cute way to start. The pictures of Bug and Bear are adorable.