
I've been talking to Shane online for about 5 or 6 years now. Just before I "met" him online, he was in a bad accident when he crashed a 4-wheeler into a tree... He almost died. Thankfully he survived and that's when our online friendship started! Even though he and I have been talking for so long, we've never actually met in person. We've kind of been a support system for each other. Always there when the other needed to talk about something. He knows that we are moving, and he just offered to come help us to carry or unload anything heavy. What a guy! I mean honestly, how many online friends would even care? He wants to take time to help someone who he's never met. To me, that's a true friend. Helping someone in need even when you don't really know them. So, Thank you Shane, for being such a good friend!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
A True Friend!
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment