Saturday, April 01, 2006

"Bear"





Hi, my name is "Bear". My Mommy calls me that because I've loved bears since I was a tiny little guy. I'm going to be 3 soon! I can't wait! I like TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Dinosaurs. I am an outdoor type of guy. Show me the way to the dirt and I'll be happy for hours. I have an older Sister... Mommy calls her "Bug". You'll see why in her post. She lives up to that name because she's always a pest to me. She's lucky I love her. I'm all boy... Pain is a game and I play it all the time. I'm rough and tough and love to be rowdy. I love to go camping with my Mommy, Daddy and Sister. We always have alot of fun. I can't wait until Summer time so I can enjoy the sunshine and maybe do some fishing!

No comments: