Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great Clips

I used to think that Great clips did a good job on haircuts... Not the best, but good. However, after today my opinion has changed. Jeff and I headed over there so that Jeff could get his hair trimmed. He didn't want it cut or styled differently, just a little trimmed off the bottom to shorten it up. He told the lady exactly what he wanted and she began cutting. She went on and on about how Jeff uses the wrong kind of shampoo and conditioner and that the kind they sell is the ONLY kind you should use. He tried his hardest to tune her out. A short time later, she was finished and I glanced back to see how it looked. I almost cried! His hair was so short and it just didn't look like him at all. I mouthed the word "short" when he looked at me and he immediately reached up to feel it. The lady had cut everything off the back! It doesn't look like the same style at all and it doesn't look good on Jeff. He was very upset, but what could he do...?

I can't believe that they are more concerned with selling their products than they are with making sure their clients are happy with their services. We're hoping that his hair grows out a little bit pretty quickly. This style just isn't for him!

No comments: