A couple months ago, I had a post that said there were exactly 365 more days until my wedding day... Well for those of you that missed the more recent post about a change of seasons, today is the official one year mark. As of today there are now 365 more days until I'm married. Hopefully the weather will be a little better next September 22nd, but if not, we'll just make the best of it. That's why the rental companies allow you to rent really big tents! When I woke up this morning it was only 38 degrees outside and my future Mother In Law (Whom came home sick from work today,) was trying to convince me to change our date back to June 30th so that the weather might be a little better. We've definitely made up our mind on the date this time... Nothin is changing it now. I'm just hoping that things cooperate a little next year since this September 22nd, 3 of the 5 of us in the house are sick right now! I really don't want to be sick on my wedding day. I think I'll start taking vitamins every day next year! Let's keep our fingers crossed

No comments:
Post a Comment