Yesterday we took the kids to the fair for the very first time. They had so much fun. A couple of days ago, my back went out on me, and I couldn't even move. I felt so bad because I was worried that we wouldn't be able to take them. Yesterday morning my back was feeling much better so I promised the kids that we would indeed take them to the fair. We were getting ready to leave and as I reached down to get a pair of socks, guess what happened..... That's right, my back went out AGAIN! I was pissed. I didn't know what to do. I sat down for a minute to think and then I was like "I promised we're going, WE ARE GOING!" At first, Bug was a little disappointed because she didn't think there would be so much walking around. But after we had almost an entire bag of cotton candy, and rode the ferris wheel, then we got to see the giant hog and the giant alligator. Bug was there strictly for the animals.
After we doped the kids up on sugar, we also added caffeine to that, and we were all ready to jump off the walls. We ventured through the livestock barns, and the kids got to pet cows, horses, pigs, (including baby pigs that were beating the hell out of each other!) goats, bunnies (there were babies in this area too! SOOO CUTE!!!), and sheep! Since my back was bad, I couldn't ride many rides, so Jeff took the kids through 2 fun houses. They loved it. After we had been there for 4 hours, my back and feet had had enough. Besides, there was a pretty bad dust storm blowing in and the wind was horrible, so we called it a day and we left. I'm sure the kids will be excited to go again next year!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Fair Fun
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment