Friday, August 18, 2006

Little Red Riding Hood



I bought this outfit for Bug for this winter. I found it in the ABC catalog and I absolutely couldn't resist! I think it's adorable. I wasn't keeping it for Christmas, just for when the weather turns cold, but I just couldn't keep it hidden for that long. It was calling for me to try it on her. She loves it! She said it was too hot and when I told her to go in her room and change her clothes, she said she wanted to leave it on. But luckily I won the battle and I convinced her that we should keep it clean so she could wear it later. I did however, promise her that she could try it on later to show Daddy. I think she looks adorable in it. I told Bug that she looked like Little Red Riding Hood and she really got a kick out of that. It's a 3 piece outfit consisting of a fleece poncho, black velvet pants and the red and black fleece handmit. Nice and cosy warm!

No comments: