Monday, August 07, 2006

Coming Home

Jeff and Mary will be arriving home late tonight. I'm really excited. They've only been gone for a week, but you just don't realize how much you will miss someone until they're not there. Fortunately, Jeff has been able to call me every night to tell me about their adventures. I've been keeping myself busy by taking care of the kids, doing some housework, and yard work too. I even got some more wedding ideas planned out. The kids didn't like the fact that Daddy was gone... Bug has had an attitude from hell all week, and while Bear didn't have any attitude problems, he refused to mind me until about the 5th or 6th time he was told to do something. Jeff wont be home until around 10:00 tonight and I was planning on putting the kids to bed so they could wake up to Daddy being home, but Jeff insists that I let them stay up late tonight. We'll see how well this goes. I have let them stay up late a couple times this week, but they had a hard time hanging on and told me many times that they were ready to go to bed. I'm sure they'll stay up for Daddy though!

No comments: