My little girl lost her first tooth tonight! Although it is exciting not only for her but for me too, I feel as though I've finally lost my baby. That darn tooth has been hanging in there for quite a while now. I was "positive" that she would lose it last weekend, but no, it stayed in there, even through very chewy candy and lots of wiggling! It took us all day today, some more chewy candy, a popsicle, and a little children's tylenol, but we finally got that tooth out! During the entire ordeal, Bug was whining and fussing, laughing and playing... She was a bundle of emotions and she wasn't sure how to react. It was great when she could turn her tooth sideways, she loved the funny looks...
But the pushing on the tooth wasn't so great because she was scared. At one point it looked like we weren't going to get the tooth out tonight, but I was afraid not to since it was so loose. I thought for sure she would swallow it. When we finally got it out, I washed the tooth for her then she got her tooth pillow that I made her, and was very careful when putting the tooth inside. She was so proud of herself. She called Papa and Grandma and told them "It didn't even hurt! I was brave." Now she's sleeping peacefully, dreaming of the prize that the tooth fairy will leave her!


1 comment:
That looks kida painful! Hope you had a happy birthday and next time we see you let us get a good picture!
Post a Comment