Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Blah

So it seems that I always catch the latest virus that is going around... And it seems that I always catch these viruses around the holidays. Papa and Grandma took the kids on Thursday and brought them home Friday night. I noticed when they brought them home that Bug sounded a little bit congested. I wasn't too worried though because I knew that the kids had been playing in the hottub all day. That night was horrible though. Bug woke up several times complaining that she had a stuffy nose and that her head hurt. Finally Jeff gave her some Tylenol and sent her back to bed. Next, Bear woke up and said that he had wet the bed. The next day we all felt horrible... I woke up feeling exhausted from the night before, it was obvious that the kids were in fact sick with a cold, Jeff was also exhausted, and I began feeling like I had the flu.

Throughout the weekend, I continued to feel lousy as I have had an upset stomach and everytime I eat, it just gets worse. The kids are still recovering from their colds too. I guess this is the season though. I shouldn't complain, I could have the full blown flu.... Luckily I just have a stomach that doesn't agree with me, and a head that keeps pounding. I know it could be so much worse. I'm not too worried about the kids getting the flu, Bear has only had the flu once in his life, and I think Bug has had it 2 or 3 times. But never very bad. I hope that this winter is easy on everyone!

No comments: