Saturday, November 11, 2006

Holiday outfits

Today we went shopping and we picked up the kids' outfits for Christmas pictures. We always get them a new outfit a couple weeks before we get the pictures done. We found a cute 3 piece outfit for Bear right away, but we were having a little trouble finding one for Bug. I was planning on getting her a nice sweater, but when we went to buy one, I found one I liked but they didn't have her size. They had cute little sweater dresses, which I'm sure she'd be adorable in, but they weren't really festive. So we went to another store and we found some fancy little dresses for not too much. They had one which I loved! It was a red silky dress, no sleeves, and it had a red velvety jacket that just covered the chest and it has white "fur" on the cuffs and collar. I wanted her to get that one, she would have looked like a lil Mrs. Claus. But instead we let her pick it out and she didn't pick that one... But she picked a beautiful Burgundy dress with a sash and a "diamond" buckle on it. The bottom of the dress has a sheer burgundy overlay with flowers on it. She looks gorgeous in it. Bear's outfit is tan khaki pants, a cream colored turtleneck and a blue zip sweater that goes over it with snowflakes on it. Very handsome! Now I just hope that they cooperate when we get the pictures done so that it will be as cute as they are! To be continued...

No comments: