Saturday, October 21, 2006

Nightmare

Last night Jeff and I took advantage of the fact that the kids are gone for the weekend... We went to Nightmare on 13th. It was great. They've changed most of the props, and there were plenty of spooks around. There was even another guy who just decided to jump out at people and scare them even though he didn't work at the haunted house. Tonight we'll be going to Rocky Point. This is the last year that Rocky Point will be open so we just have to go to that one. I'm hoping that it's as fun as Nightmare on 13th is. I used to go to the haunted houses every year, but then for a couple years it seemed that they didn't change their setup, so I stopped going. We also have some Christmas shopping to do this weekend since Walmart is going to discontinue their layaway program this year. I'm hoping to get most of that done, as well as some shopping for props for our Halloween party next weekend.

No comments: