Okay, for the past couple days, I've been trying to look at my blog, but when it comes up, it shows a previous post and not my current posts. My sister in law's blog was also coming up like this for me, however now her blog is back to normal. I've already tried to republish my entire blog, but this didn't work either. Has anyone else had this happen? If so, what can I do about it? It's becoming very frustrating. I cleaned out my cookies as well, still no help.
UPDATE: Apparently adding a new post can fix this problem! That does make sense because my Sister in law's blog was like this until she added a new post yesterday, now I can see it again.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Grrrr.
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is an issue I have never had a problem with. I am glad that you are able to see everything now.
Post a Comment