Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Knight In Shining Armor


Introducing my brave little knight! Okay so technically right now he's dressed as a miniature king, but after we buy him a shield and sword, he'll become a royal knight... Or a royal pain! He was so excited when I showed him that his costume had arrived. He ran through the house yelling "YES! I GOT IT... YES!!!" I ended up buying it from ebay because I didn't win the original auction, which was selling it for .99 but I found this one for just over $20.00 so that wasn't bad. It was the next cheapest one. We searched everywhere for this costume and when we found it, it was too small and the stores didn't have any more because it was clearanced out. I'm so glad to finally have it.

1 comment:

Munchkin Inc. said...

Well worth the wait. That costume is soooooo cute! Congrats!