I tried so hard to fight it... but I failed. I am now officially a Twilight fan. When I first heard about these books, and movies, I thought they'd be too "teenage" for me. So I figured someday I'd read the books just to see what the fuss was about, and then I'd watch the movie when it was released to DVD. I left it at that, until last weekend when Staci says "Oh, Manda, you gotta go see it. I'll go with you. I've already seen it twice, but I'll go again. We'll go next week." So basically I got suckered into it. We went on Tuesday, and honestly, I really liked the movie. There are parts that irritated me a little, and yeah it probably is too "teenage" for me, but hey what can I say...? So... Now I'm dying to read the books and I can hardly wait to see New Moon when it comes out. I hope it is good since it's being rushed... And yes, I will be buying all the movies. Robert Pattinson did as awesome job as Edward, it was great to see his acting skills since we didn't see much of him in Harry Potter. Well anyhow, this wasn't meant to be a review... Just a confession!
*Oh, and if anyone else is planning on going to see this... I'll gladly go with you.
*Oh, and if anyone else is planning on going to see this... I'll gladly go with you.


1 comment:
Me too Amanda! I'm in the middle of the 4th book and have enjoyed them all. Yeah we saw the movie, Bryan even liked it. So enjoy! Love, Aunt Robin
Post a Comment