Bug had a great time at her birthday party this year. Although we had several no shows, it was still a full house. And as usual, Bug got quite a haul. She received clothes, a baby stroller, toys, headbands, smelly lotion, a princess castle, fake nails... And her favorite, an MP3 player. (Added to her other birthday presents she got on Thursday, which included a book, some fairy lanterns, a talking princess vanity and some jewelry to go with it!) Can we say spoiled?? She's running around with her hair done up, makeup on her face, cool new clothes and her mp3 player. You would think she's a teenager!!! I'd love to post pictures, but since I'm on a borrowed laptop, I didn't think it fair to install a bunch of programs on here. I will post pics as soon as I can though. Bug really enjoyed her Strawberry Shortcake cake too.

No comments:
Post a Comment