Things have been CRAZY busy lately! On Wednesday the 18th, we closed on our new home, and on the 19th we got the keys and began moving in. On Friday the 20th we spent our first night here. It's been so exciting and a bit overwhelming! I've had up and down days. Some days it's so exciting to be here, other days it's a bit depressing that things wont go exactly the way I had them planned out in my head. We had a nightmare of a time trying to buy blinds, so we've temporarily given up on that idea. There are boxes of stuff everywhere and we're not sure where to put them yet. We've also learned that our AC doesn't work as well as we had hoped and it's been near 80 degrees inside all week long. BLAH! Once we get everything settled and cleaned up, we're planning on hosting a house warming party so everyone can see our new home! A special thanks to Mom, Dad, Uncle Bob, Aunt Shauna and Robbie for helping us move in! You guys helped so much and without your help, this would have taken us forever! Once we get the rooms looking the way we want, I'll post some new pics!

1 comment:
Oh, yea! I'm so glad that you are moved into your new place. Congratulations! You need to post some pictures!!!
Post a Comment