Things haven't settled down from the move yet. We've lived here since July 20th and there are still boxes of stuff everywhere. It seems that we have no where to put things. Everyday we work on putting things away, but it still looks like NOTHING has been put anywhere... UGH
Also, since the wedding is coming up really soon, we've been trying to get back into the wedding mode. Now that we've moved, I can order the things we still need. And last night we went out and did a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we're also planning on registering at Target, but it took longer than expected last night so we'll have to do that another night.
I just feel like no matter how much we do to the house or for the wedding, that nothing is getting done. WOW. I guess I just needed to vent a little. Thanks for listening, I feel better already.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Getting No where.. FAST!
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Moving is a HUGE task. It can take months to get fully settled and unpacked. Don't stress about that, just do what you can each day to make your house feel like home. Concentrate on having fun each day with the planning of your wedding. Enjoy this time, we don't want a bride with stress lines on her face.
Post a Comment