



Today was Jeff and Bear's birthday. My baby turned 4 years old! Wow I can hardly believe how fast he is growing. We had Bear's birthday party on Saturday and everyone had a lot of fun. It was really windy at his party but that didn't stop all the kids from playing in the water. Today we went to the zoo to see the white alligator. It was alot of fun and the weather was awesome. It wasn't too hot at all. We bought the kids each a new t-shirt that says "Ghost of the Bayou" on it and it has a picture of the white alligators blue eye. It seems unreal that 4 years ago my little bear was born. I feel like I've missed it. It was a little sad for me because I don't like watching the kids get older, I just wanted them to stay babies forever. I did pretty well until the kids' bed time when Bear came out and sang "Happy Birthday" to Daddy. That was just so cute, that it made me cry. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment