
This is our beautiful new baby. She's 9 months old and she's just a sweetheart. We already love her. Our other cat, Nightmare hasn't been doing so well lately and we think he may be dying. We made the decision to get a new kitten so that if Nightmare does pass on, the kids will have another cat to keep their minds off of Nightmare. I have a fascination with unique names, and I got to name her. The pet store had her named "Princess" and that just wasn't for us. I have always liked the name Kisca (pronounced KISS-KUH)and was saving it for when I got a Siberian Husky, but since Jeff hates dogs, I guess that will never happen. I got the name from when Hogle Zoo had twin polar bears in 1998. Their names were Koluk & Kiska. Jeff liked the name so I changed the spelling to Kisca and we call her "Kiss" for short. But I've caught myself calling her "Ki Ki" a couple times now.


1 comment:
Oh my gosh. She is beautiful. I'm sorry I am such an absent blogger. This semester is almost over and I promise to get back on the blog-wagon when I have a break over the summer.
Post a Comment