Bear woke up at 2:00 a.m. and got sick in his bed. Jeff and I got up and took care of the mess. I put Bear into the bath and Jeff cleaned up his bed. We finally got him into bed again and 10 minutes later, he got up to use the restroom and got sick again. This time I decided to take him out on the couch to sleep so I could keep an eye on him. He slept off and on until just after 6:00 this morning, then he got sick again. I was careful about what I allowed him to eat this morning, and everything seemed ok, but he got sick again.... then again.... So here it is a special day, and my poor little guy is laying on the couch, trying not to move. He's very sleepy and his tummy hurts. He didn't even want to pick a movie or have a small piece of candy. You know a kid is really not feeling well when they turn down candy! This is not how I had planned on spending my Valentine's day, but this is what happens when you have kids. I just hope I can make him feel better so it's not so miserable for him. For everyone else, have a happy Valentine's day and I hope it's full of romance!


1 comment:
Sorry to hear that you've been hit by a flu virus. It's hard to see your little ones feeling so awful. I hope it won't be much longer!
Post a Comment