Sunday, December 03, 2006

Take 2:


I finally convinced Jeff to get the kids' pictures done again. But first I called the studio to find out if they had the disks. They told me no, and then they told me that they wont do them anymore because the company that makes them went bankrupt. But they said that if I brought in my own disk, they could make it for me. So that's what we did. Unfortunately I didn't make an appointment this time. We did a walk in. So we had to wait through 2 appointments. We were waiting for over an hour and the kids were bored, tired, and hungry all at once. They were whining and wiggling, and I thought "This is going to be another nightmare!" Then we were finally called back for our turn. Amazingly it went so well! The kids smiled like pros and we accepted our very first picture. There was only one pose that had to be retaken a couple times, but it was only because Bug wasn't looking at the camera. I bet we were done in 10 minutes! I am much happier with these pictures. I wish every photo session was this easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are cute. With cute kids how can they not be? Sounds like they need a trip to Papa's house.

Munchkin Inc. said...

Oh, that picture is beautiful. Well worth whatever you had to go through to get it. I want a copy of that one for sure. Bug is gorgeous and Bear looks like a little man. Way to go!