






Yesterday we took the kids to get their summer portraits done. While driving to the studio, I had the worst feeling that the studio would be busy and we wouldn't be able to get the pictures done. I was hoping to have the photos back before Jeff goes on his trip to Vermont to see the boys. Besides, neither Bug nor Bear had a nap and it was starting to show. When we arrived at the studio, around 1:00 p.m. the photographer told us that she had an appointment coming in and the next available time would be 4:30. Oh no... Papa and Grandma are supposed to come get Bug and Bear and there's no way we would have time to get the pictures done... So as we're standing there trying to figure out what to do, the photographer adds "I'm expecting a party of 10, but they're late, so if they're not here in 10 minutes, I can squeeze you in." We decided to wait, and I am so glad that we did!
The expected party of 10 was a no-show, and we got our way. Bug and Bear were awesome during the photos and we only suffered a minor tantrum from Bug. She started getting cranky and she gave the photographer the meanest look I've ever seen. After the photographer got in Bug's face to try and sneak a smile... Bug got a nice hit in on the photographer's mouth and as the photographer started teasing Bug about how much it hurt, Bug completely forgot about the tantrum and couldn't hold back the laughter. That's when the photographer snapped the picture. It was only after this that Bug told us the reason for the tantrum. She didn't want her picture on the "Shrek" background. IF ONLY SHE WOULD HAVE JUST TOLD US, THIS ALL COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!! After all the pictures had been taken, we asked to buy the photo disk, and we were told that all they had were floppy disks! Come on guys, it's 2006! So we bought that and had to hook up our old computer just to burn the pictures to a disk. Anyhow, the kids were so good, that they both ended up with a new prize. Bear got his beloved Spider-Hulk, (An action figure which is a mix between spiderman and hulk) and Bug got a cute new play tea set. Both kids were happy, and I couldn't complain either. Unfortunately the pictures aren't due back until August 3rd, and Jeff will be gone, but I'll be able to find a ride to pick up the pictures. Jeff has promised to leave me some money so I could buy the extra poses.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
A Job Well Done
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable. Well worth the effort!
Post a Comment