
















100 Monkeys played at Sundance this year. Of course Tiffany and I jumped at the chance to go! They had a private show at the Fender Music Lounge over the weekend, and then on Wednesday the 25th, they opened for Third Eye Blind at the old Henry-O's on Main. I had my camera charged and ready to go, and we managed to talk the crowd of mostly guys in their mid-twenties, into letting us up to the stage for 100 Monkeys, with the promise that we'd move back as soon as they were done performing. Sadly, Jackson Rathbone wasn't there for the show. He had been with the rest of the band over the weekend, but he flew to L.A. for a movie premiere and didn't come back. I was so bummed. The one time we're right near the stage and I have my camera, and he's not there! Ugh!
But anyhow, I got these awesome pictures of the other members. For those of you whom don't know who these guys are, they're all actors, producers, composers, etc. They're amazing! Uncle Larry used to play for Ike and Tina Turner! :) Ben Graupner, and Ben Johnson also have another band, with a different guy, called "Mechanical People". My favorite Mechanical People song is "Alleycats". Great song. Look it up! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment