As I was saying the other day, two of the Twilight actor fansites (TheMerazEffect, & xoxoTKO) picked up my pics and threw them out to the public. *With my permission of course*
I got on Twitter today, and saw that I had several follow requests. I normally don't get many at all. Maybe 1 or 2 every couple months. Since I was just on there two days ago, this was something out of the norm. I noticed one was from another fan site. I accepted them, and then dealed with the rest. After I added them, I went to their twitter account and saw a post about myself!
Black_Pack
Some great new shots from @twi_tour SLC thanks to Amanda Miller Photography @arose801 http://bit.ly/9XNLBe
(thx @xoxotko & @themerazeffect)
I retweeted the post, and then went back to my account and looked to see if there were any more tweets that mentioned me, and sure enough:
FirstBeachNet
New @ChaskeSOnline- TwiTour Salt Lake City Photos: A big thank you to Amanda Miller (@arose801) for her photos of ... http://bit.ly/cWXi82
So now people not only know about my photography page on Facebook, but also my Twitter name. It's been a crazy day!
Thursday, October 07, 2010
I've been thrown to the wolves! :o)
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment