Our Family Adventures!
What an amazing catch you have of Jeremy and Taylor in a Valentine embrace. You were quick!I don't know how you did the "color splash" but I like it. It's an interesting way to highlight special features. Cute. --Linda
Thanks Amanda. I love all the pics you posted here. They are super sweet!
Thanks, I'm glad you both like the pictures.
The pictures are great. Sarah and Destiny are so cute together. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What an amazing catch you have of Jeremy and Taylor in a Valentine embrace. You were quick!
I don't know how you did the "color splash" but I like it. It's an interesting way to highlight special features. Cute. --Linda
Thanks Amanda. I love all the pics you posted here. They are super sweet!
Thanks, I'm glad you both like the pictures.
The pictures are great. Sarah and Destiny are so cute together. Love, Mom
Post a Comment