Back in November, Tiffany and I attended the New Moon Convention... We had a chance to enjoy The Mitch Hansen Band in concert. If you don't know who they are, they are a Twilight tribute band. They made up a bunch of songs about the characters in Twilight, and they have released a couple different CDs. They are very friendly with their fans, and we were able to stand right at the stage while they performed. After the concert, we met them, and they autographed our CDs, and I took a picture of Tiffany with Mitch.
The next day we got another chance to enjoy their music, and Tiffany actually won a gift card from them for answering a trivia question correctly. I of course took several pictures, and have them posted on Facebook. Tiffany and I added the band members as friends on Facebook, and they noticed the pictures we have from the event. Tiffany always steals my pictures, so Mitch saw one of the pics I took of him *the one above* and thought Tiffany took it. I corrected him this morning, and he not only corrected it on his facebook page, but one of his other band members *Brent Cook* commented on the picture, and then Mitch asked me if he could use it as his profile picture!!!! I am so excited! I love taking pictures, and to have him notice it, and use it is just amazing!!! So now the lead singer of a band has a picture I took as his profile picture! I can't believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment