The strong winds last night blew another of our neighbor's trees down. Again, luckily it didn't land on our house. It landed on his again but it doesn't seem to have caused any damage. He had 3 very large dead poplar trees against the fence when we moved in. A couple months after we moved in, there was a microburst that uprooted the first tree and took out the side of his house and his part of the fence.
We've talked to him about having them removed, but he told us he doesn't have the money. We worry about the trees everytime we have strong winds. This time the tree snapped off at the bottom. We heard the first tree fall, but didn't hear anything last night. I took Mischa out this morning and noticed one of the trees was missing. I am so happy that it's gone now and I just hope that when the third tree falls, it wont be on our house.
Friday, August 07, 2009
Two Down One To Go...
Posted by
~♥Bug-n-Bear♥~
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment