Things have been pretty busy lately, and so I haven't had the time to write any new posts. Last week, Staci and I got together and made some new shirts for Tiffany. Her birthday was Thursday (16th). Staci has been dragging me everywhere lately, which is a nice change from the inside of my house. Friday, I tried desparately to rid my computer of the virus Jeff downloaded. Didn't work. Finally gave up and got a new computer. Now Jeff isn't allowed on it unless he gets permission. LOL Saturday we took the shirts to Tiffany, and then went shopping for a bit. Saturday night we had a party. Lots of fun. Partied until 2:30 in the morning. Zzzzzzz. Sunday: Hangover... and came down with a cold. So, Monday I went outside and played in the yard but sadly my cold has doubled and I'm now losing my voice. I have been taking lots of pictures lately and as soon as I get my Nikon program onto this computer, I will post some of them. Tiffany and I were supposed to go on a road trip to Washington this weekend, but her husband is worried about her truck, so now that's a no go. Sad. We wanted to go to Vegas last month and my hubby told me no. Maybe someday I'll get out of here! I spent all day yesterday trying to install McAfee virus protector. I had to be connected to the internet the whole time, and since I have turtle slow dial up... Well let's just say no one told me it would be a 12 hour job! Yikes! Well it's mostly done now, so I just have to add all my extras. I hope everyone else has a chance to sit down and relax.

No comments:
Post a Comment