Staci, Tiffany and I braved the crowds last night for the release of Twilight on DVD. I know... "So teenage!" We had so much fun though. We attended at FYE, and the crowd was insane!! The line wound all the way around the store! Tiffany and I were called up to do a "Family Feud" game. Sadly, our team lost. It didn't help that they made Tiffany the team captain when she hadn't even seen the movie or read the 4th book yet. What were they thinking?!?! Ha ha. Just kidding Tiff, you know I love ya! We acted like silly teenagers again, and we had a blast. We tried to win some stuff, and we all hoped desparately that someone from the cast would show up, but sadly, "Victoria" attended the Riverton Walmart release party instead. Ohwell.
We had our faces painted, and Tiffany tried desparately not to watch the movie while we waited in line for almost 3 hours. After the release party, we came back here and stayed up until 4 am watching the movie. Of course Tiffany was not disappointed. *Notice how I seem to be mentioning Tiffany alot? It was so fun to be there when she experienced the "Twilight Zone" for the first time! HA HA. Staci and I couldn't stop laughing at Tiff's hilarious reactions. Sorry Tiff.
Even the kids stayed up until the movie ended. Only Bear crashed when he laid down. We paid for it today in the cranky department, but it wasn't anything a long nap couldn't fix! Now we are all not so patiently awaiting New Moon's theatre release in November. We already have plans to go together. And then again to Eclipse in June of next year. Okay I know. We're all very silly... Even my very patient husband commented; "You girls are all acting like a bunch of crazy teenagers." To which I replied "I know, isn't it fun?!"



No comments:
Post a Comment