Thursday, October 02, 2008

More Fall Fun!

The kids and I went outside for a small "photo shoot." Okay, I admit it, I'm trigger happy with the camera lately!!! I wanted to get some cute fall pictures before the rain and cold comes this weekend. So even though the weather was warm, I dressed the kids up and took tons of pictures. I was having so much fun. I only wish I had a better camera, instead of this broken old thing. A better background would have been good too, instead of the chain link fence, but I still love the pictures!

Loving her little brother!


He looks so sweet.


Bug checkin' out the giant birdhouse gourd in our garden!


What a handsome boy!


So sweet!


Sharing the flowers.


Admiring the beauty of Fall.


Bear admiring our garden.


Happy Kids!


My Bug, looking so grown up!


My Beautiful Girl!


Throwing leaves at me!



Check out that smile!!

No comments: