Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day at Red Butte

Can I touch my nose?


Jeremy and Ryan feeding the Koi





Ryan's New Treasure... A Ladybug!!










Cute Cousins. Bear, Munchkin & Bug!


White-Lined Sphinx Hummingbird Hawk Moth
(Adult Version of a Horned Tomato Worm)

My sweet little boy!


Ready for a nice walk
Can't... Quite... Reach...

My Beautiful Angelic Toothless Little Girl!

We all had so much fun at Red Butte today. It was nice and warm with a slight breeze. The kids ran around and even played in the fountains some. It was fun to inform Mom what a hummingbird moth comes from... I don't think she quite believed me. We enjoyed a little walk, and then called it quits since we're all still exhausted from laying sod, then having Bear's party after that. (But not before we bought Mom some neat cards that you actually plant and they grow) I got nice homemade cards from my babies as well as a beautiful faerie windchime to match my other one. Jeff also bought me some Utah wildflower seeds from Red Butte. I can hardly wait to plant them but it says the best time to plant them is late fall. I guess I'll just have to wait. There's aprox. 900 seeds! It was a wonderful day. We came home, and the kids played outside with their bouncy balls and the giant hamster wheel. We had every intention of setting up our swing Mom and Dad gave us for Christmas, but upon inspection of the pieces, we were sad to realize one of the legs is broken. :o( Now I'm off to bed (again). This darn wind is keeping me awake. I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute post! I love the pictures. Thanks!