I am now convinced that bad luck follows me. I've had one hell of a time lately. I didn't get the dress I wanted, because they didn't have my size. Frenze said they could get a different dress with sleeves, but when I went back, they told me I didn't have enough time to get a gown. So mom and I went to David's bridal and found another beautiful dress. Things finally starting looking up. I was scheduled to go pick up my gown tonight... Mom and I went out looking for some jewelry that might match... Couldn't find any. We headed over to David's Bridal to get my gown and I handed my ticket to the alteration lady and waited. A few minutes later she came out and told me to go sit on the couch because it would be a few minutes. About 10 minutes later, they came out and told me they lost my dress!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? How the hell do you lose a dress? So I had to be fitted again and they told me they'd have the gown ready by tomorrow afternoon. It's amazing how fast they can get something done when it's their mistake! I am so angry and upset right now!! The dress they put me in tonight is slightly different than my original dress too, but I guess it's not a big deal. I just can't believe how crappy things can be sometimes...

No comments:
Post a Comment