This week has been so nice! The sun has been shining and the temperatures are getting up there. But I think the thing that makes it even better is that I am finally over my sickness. And after only 24 days! HA! I'm excited for this coming weekend, it's going to be Mother's Day on Sunday, as well as my baby's birthday, and my "hubby's" birthday. My little Bear is going to be 3 years old! We're having a party for everyone, the Moms, Bear and his Daddy, and Bryan and Robin since it is also their anniversary on Sunday... We were expecting to have a great big party, but unfortunately, since it is Mother's Day, most of our family are saying that they probably wont be able to make it to the party. Ohwell I guess that's what happens when it's a holiday. But we'll make the best out of the party anyhow. I'm a little nervous though because the 5 day forecast showed nothing but sun and hot temps, but when I watched it this morning, they are now predicting a thunderstorm for Saturday... As long as it stays on Saturday, that's fine, but hopefully it doesn't jump into Sunday. The party is going to be outside, and I was planning on letting the kids play in the water since the temps are supposed to be in the mid 80s! Bear is getting so excited for his big day. He's been running around all week singing "Happy Birthday to me!" Then he tells us all about how Sunday will be planned out. "I get to open presents, and play at Papa and Grandma's house, and eat cake and icecream." I can barely believe he's gonna be 3! He's not a baby anymore...

No comments:
Post a Comment